The Real Farm Beta branch is live! Join now! First patch issued
Due to popular demand, we’re issuing the first patch for Real Farm today! We really appreciate the feedback you’ve given us over the past few days, and we hope this first update is a step in the right direction. The patch is now available for testing on the public beta branch, and will be released to the default branch if no serious problems are reported. We would like to invite everyone to join this branch if you want to see the latest changes, and help us test the latest changes.
If you want to participate, right click Real Farm in your Steam Library, click ‘properties’ and select the ‘BETAS’ tab. There, you should select the ‘Beta’ branch from the drop-down box (if it’s not there, please restart your Steam client).
Note that you may need to restart Steam in order to download the latest patch, which is indicated by version: 220.127.116.11b34e1d
Below you can find an overview of changes for this version:
- Fixed an issue where the wrong default quality settings were applied. This was noticable because of very short shadow distance, popping of objects and overall graphics quality.
- Added mouse sensitivity setting to options menu.
- Added additional graphics options to options menu.
- Fixed an issue where regarding high CPU load during the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where Tobii would generate errors on Linux systems.
- Fixed an issue where vsync setting was not properly saved.
- Fixed an issue where Ambient Occlusion setting was not properly saved.
- Fixed an issue where the job board would not offer new jobs.
- Fixed an issue where street lights would not turn on at the right time.
- Fixed an issue where equipment was not reset properly after a worker
completed a job.
- Fixed localization for the Front Loader control wheel.
- Fixed an issue regarding resetting of vehicles with Front Loaders.
- Tweaked harvester header for corn harvesting jobs.
- Removed auto-saving when completing jobs, or making purchases.
If you encounter any bugs in this branch and want to let us know, please report them via this form and specify you’re using the Beta branch!