Real Farm patch #1 live
Today we’re very happy to share with you that the very first patch of Real Farm has been issued across PC, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One! Below is a list of fixes:
- Fixed an issue where brake lights would not work when accelerating
- Fixed an issue where the harvester header was not reset properly
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would be stacked after being used by a worker
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to harvest crops that weren’t fully grown
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect image was displayed in the tutorial message
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete seeding jobs with workers
- Fixed an issue where reputation would appear not to change after completing a job
- Fixed an issue where the game would continue to run when backgrounded on consoles
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to get out of a vehicle while standing on a field
- Fixed an issue where stamina would not deplete while operating a vehicle
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to unintentionally hire a worker
- Fixed an issue where cruise control would continue to work after running out of fuel
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would not use fuel when using cruise control
- Changed the pop-up message when filling slurry tanks
- Removed the limit of owning vehicles of the same type
- Removed unused icon from vehicle details screen
- Sold produce is now listed under its own line item in the Finance window
- Braking distance is reduced for all vehicles
- Fixed an issue where the job board would not offer new jobs.
- Fixed an issue where street lights would not turn on at the right time.
- Fixed an issue where equipment was not reset properly after a worker completed a job.
- Fixed localization for the Front Loader control wheel.
- Fixed an issue regarding resetting of vehicles with Front Loaders.
- Tweaked harvester header for corn harvesting jobs.
- Removed auto-saving when completing jobs, or making purchases.
his is only the first patch, and there’s many more to come!
If you encounter any bugs and want to let us know, please report them via this form!
Thank you all!